About Me

My photo
Homer, NY, United States
Sarcastic, but loving single divorced mother to 6 beautiful sons. 5 here in my arms and one forever alive in my heart.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

So, had a crazy dream last night about my favorite next husband...

Those who know me well know that I have a serious "thing"  for Dr. Daniel Jackson from Stargate SG-1.
He is probably the hottest nerd that ever flashed across my TV screen, and my heart!!! I have watched almost all the episodes but last week decided to use my Netflicks to start watching it from series one all the way to thee end. Anyone who has watched this show knows I have had to watch this man die ohhhhhh about 7 times now, and yes it startles me every time!!! Last night, my mind took over and made up its own little dream about him!!! I dreamt that he had died, and ascended again, but instead of coming back in his normal hot human form like every other time, he came back as a baby, myself and the rest of SG-1 (ummmmmm, ok?) didn't know who the baby was we had found. The next day the baby was older, about 5, then we realized who it was........ then of course I woke up:(


The moral of this wild and crazy overly intimate confession? Yeah, need to take a break from Stargate!!! I have been saying for years he is my future husband...oddly I even told my now ex husband this while we were actually married.

No comments:

Post a Comment