About Me

My photo
Homer, NY, United States
Sarcastic, but loving single divorced mother to 6 beautiful sons. 5 here in my arms and one forever alive in my heart.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Shoe Show Sunday!

I have a serious addiction to shoes. I thought, being the sharing person that I am, that sharing my shoe obsession with the rest of the world on Sundays was in fact the most humane thing to do... so, here is  to a start of a new tradition.......Shoe Show Sunday. Lets start this tradition off with a bang!!!

   First on the menu: These hot red with white polka dot beauties!!!




Drooling over these!!! Someday, when I am rich and famous, and/or have a sugar daddy, I am going to get these shoes!!! Until then... I must continue to look at the pic, and wipe the drool off of my keyboard.......

No comments:

Post a Comment