About Me

My photo
Homer, NY, United States
Sarcastic, but loving single divorced mother to 6 beautiful sons. 5 here in my arms and one forever alive in my heart.

Friday, March 25, 2011

A Boys Life...

This is a picture of my 11 year old. In my home we have 2 computers, (one of them being a laptop), 3 tvs, an XBox 360,  a Wii, a PS2, 3 Gameboy Advances, a Nintendo DS, 3 other high technical kind of Gameboy something or another, to say the least we are not lacking in the electronics department... I have 5 boys, so there is always at least one boy on an electronic. Sometimes more than one boy and they are sharing, well, tolerating, anyhow. so....... when I walked in my kitchen and caught my 11 year old son on the laptop AND the DS, I had to laugh and snap a picture. I'm beginning to worry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment