About Me

My photo
Homer, NY, United States
Sarcastic, but loving single divorced mother to 6 beautiful sons. 5 here in my arms and one forever alive in my heart.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Man Candy and Eye Shadow...

I love shopping at small local and or small businesses. Most of you know that my favorite place to shop online for many of my finds are found on ETSY. I got 2 orders in the mail this past week and I absolutely adore both of them!!! Lets start with something girly... I needed new eyeshadow, and I love mineral loose eye make up. I have a hard time finding colors that actually show on my eyes, many of which I have bought in the past now sit in a drawer in my bathroom unused because the color isn't what I expected, or they simply don't show up once applied to my eyes. I ordered 2 eye shadows from Carina Dolci and ran to the bathroom mirror to apply. LOVE IT!!!
What else did I get in the mail? I ordered a 4 ounce roving of the most scrumptious merino and silk blend!!! As a matter of fact, I had seen this in particular blend and couldn't remember who had it...the hunt was on!! I thought in the back of my mind it was CopperPot Woolies but couldn't be sure. I emailed them on ETSY and it was them!!! I was so happy they could custom make my order for me!!! Low and behold.......





Moral of my ramblings???????? Well, after having to sport money for 5 kids shoes last week, it was nice to actually get something for momma:) What momma doesn't love opening the mailbox and finding new eyeshadow and ManCandy in their mailbox???

No comments:

Post a Comment